- The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) and Natural Resources Canada are pleased to announce a virtual IRENA Innovation Day: Canada on the 23rd and 24th March 2022.
- This Innovation Day in Canada will focus on innovative solutions to decarbonize:
- the power sector, with a specific focus on mini-grids of the future and innovative hydropower solutions for a clean, reliable and flexible grid, and
- “Hard to abate” end use sectors like the steel industry and medium and heavy-duty on-road transportation
- The discussions will delve deeper into the topics of technology and processes, enabling frameworks, business models, and market readiness for wide-scale deployment and increased use of renewables and enabling technologies. We aim to inform and inspire policy and decision makers with examples of innovative solutions being trialed or deployed right now in Canada and beyond and deliver a lively debate between practitioners and innovators on the opportunities and challenges.
- Register free of charge on the IRENA website.
- If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.