While the rest of the world leaps forward in installing this technology, Canada and the rest of N. America have yet to wake up to the true potential of near zero OpEx and near zero carbon emissions at a time when carbon emissions is on the tip of the tongue of most politicians.
- Now the question is: Do they really need a Chimney?
- Rich Countries Agree to Pay for Climate Damages in Poor Nations
- Solar thermal technologies deployed in around 400 million dwellings by 2030 Part of Technology and innovation pathways for zero-carbon-ready buildings by 2030
- BUILDEX 2022 Calgary Alberta – Come Visit Us.
- REF: Energy independence: how large-scale solar heat frees European cities from fossil fuels