With two unprecedented years behind us, a huge economic slump, and Global Warming raising its ugly heat everywhere you turn whats next?
With everyone focused on solar based carbon reduction via Solar PV, but current drawing E-Cars in the future, how will the power grid cope?
We believe someone in government ans commerce will wake up and smell the carbon roses! Here is why I say this:
- Carbon emissions are front ands center with countries laying down the la that we need to be net zero within 30 years. from 2020.
- PV can supplement the power grid, as long as massive battery storage systems are integrated.
- PV performance is still abysmal still hovering around 20%, requiring massive infrastructure to be useful.
- Roughly 40% of Carbon Emissions will be targeted using PV systems.
- Roughly 40% of Canada’s Carbon emissions are due to infrastructure heating and cooling
- That 40% of emissions is mostly being ignored at the moment.
- Soon that disparity will be realised and Solar Thermal will become mainstream.
- DSH has the only logical solution at the moment, given the low cost TES or interseasonal THermal Energy Storage incorporated in the design.
We at DSH wish you all a fantastic new year, YEEHAH!!